1. How many rooms do you have?
20 rooms of varying sizes (efficiencies, one-bedroom suites, two-bedroom suites, mother-in-law inter-connecting suites) Click here for detailed room descriptions
2. What can we see from our room?
Heavily landscaped courtyard
3. What is your policy on smoking?
All non-smoking rooms
4. What is your policy on pets?
Sorry we do not allow pets
5. How many floors are there in your hotel?
6. How far are you from the beach?
400 feet on a circular driveway
7. What is your cancellation policy?
Cancellations for a hotel room reservation must be received fourteen (14) days prior to arrival. If cancellation of a reservation is not received by the required date, we will charge for one night’s accommodation.
8. Do you offer any beach rentals?
Beach umbrellas: $18.00/week
Beach chairs/beach towels/beach toys/beach shower: no charge
3-wheelers for $15.00/week, and wagons for $20.00/week
9. What kind of swimming pool do you have?
20×40 foot heated swimming pool
10. Are cribs/rollaway beds available?
Yes, they are available at $15.00/week
11. Do you have BBQ grills?
Weber gas grills located throughout grounds, cleaned daily, available at no charge
12. How do I make a reservation?
a. Online, by clicking on our Reservation Request Form
b. By telephone: (941) 349-4131 Toll Free: (800) 349-4131
13. What is there to do nearby?
Numerous attractions nearby or within a short drive from us. For a quick list, click on Things To Do.
14. What is your check-in/check-out time?
Check-in time is 3:00 P.M. Check-out time is 10:00 A.M.
15. What payment types are accepted?
Payment types accepted: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
16. Do you have internet access?
High speed internet access is available in all of the rooms
1. What is the beach sand like?
Sugar white, super fine grain, 99% quartz
2. How good is the sand for building castles?
3. What kind of beach debris might we find?
Virtually none, shells, occasional seaweed
4. How often is the beach cleaned?
5. Are there lifeguards present on the beach?
None on Crescent Beach, lifeguard presence on Siesta Key Public Beach
6. What kind of waves can we expect?
Flat and/or ankle high
7. What kind of critters can we expect to see?
Sea gulls, pelicans, dolphins, ibis, parrots, sting rays (occasionally)
8. What public facilities are located on the beach?
None directly on/or adjacent to the Crescent Beach area, toilets and showers available at the Siesta Key Public Beach area
9. What is the water quality?